Win the Business Everytime - Keep Cheaper Competitors Poor - CD
- Feeling the pressure of cheaper competitors discounting to get business?
- Under-confident with overcoming fee objections?
- Needing an edge to impress new landlords and get your fees?
- Know how to beat cheaper competitors and keep them poor.
- Supplied as an Audio CD, plus MP3 files to load straight onto your MP3 player or smart phone
In easy to understand property management language, this live seminar with step-by-step sales training is written just for property managers and is packed with tips and secrets for convincing the client to use your services over cheaper competitors.
Sadly, property managers typically get no training on winning new business without discounting their fees. This session will equip you to win profitable business every time with confidence.
- How to beat the ‘fee question’ interview with one of Australia’s best business development managers (Deniz Yusuf- from bdmcoach.com.au), who signed up 900 properties over 4 years.
- Confidently win over the prospective landlord with effective scripts that really work.
- Know how to quickly neutralise common fee objections, gain confidence and walk out with the business.
- How to use the Property Owner’s Handbook and Tenant Handbook to win over and impress your prospective clients.
- Beat cheaper competitors and keep them poor.
Designed for the busy property manager, this powerful Audio CD allows you to listen in your car between appointments to become a powerful listing professional.
Don't struggle any longer missing out on new business because another agent has dropped their fees.
Act NOW and get the business and your fees, and don’t struggle anymore.
2 x Audio CD’s, including MP3 Audio Tracks plus Documents and Tools (on disc 2)
Running time - 100 minutes (approx)
Packaging- please note you may receive audio packs with our former brand colours and look. Please note that once current stocks have sold out, CDs will be discontinued and this product will be available as an MP3 download only.
Step One - After choosing your product click ‘Add to Cart’ at the bottom of the page. Press the ‘View Cart’ button to review the products in your cart.
Step Two - Once you are satisfied with your choice, select ‘Check Out’ and proceed to the payment form. Click on ‘Complete Order’ to finalise your transaction.
Step Three - You will be automatically directed to the page with your order transaction details. Your purchase information will also be available to you via email. Please allow up to 14 business days for your product to arrive at the supplied address depending on your location.