Terms & ConditionsWebsite Terms & Conditions
1. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all article and tips, knowledge, information and intellectual property, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks are the property of Darkyl Pty Ltd (trading as darrenhunter.com) and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Darkyl Pty Ltd.
Save for the above, Darkyl Pty Ltd does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon, or refer to your state tenancy advice information service for accurate information and advice.
3. To the extent permitted by law Darkyl Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Darkyl Pty Ltd, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Darkyl Pty Ltd cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Darkyl Pty Ltd to accept. If Darkyl Pty Ltd becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Darkyl Pty Ltd liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
in the case of goods, to anyone it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from;
- a brief description of your website; and
- the reason that you wish to establish a link. If Darkyl Pty Ltd agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Darkyl Pty Ltd as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Darkyl Pty Ltd and provide a new description of your website.
5. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
6. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of South Australia, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia.